Bluestacks Vs Droid4x is discussed in detail with you here. Both are top most emulators with lot of features. They both are giving absolutely so many options to the users to use the service in our PC and Laptop. Bluestacks is the first emulator released and it is popular to run android apps in PC. While Droid4x emulator brought its popularity in running games apps in Laptop. There are so many android emulators today. But I decided to give you clear information for these two emulators because people like you are struggling a lot to decide which emulator is good in Bluestacks Vs Droid4x. Let us see the Pros of both bluestacks and Droid4x.
Pros of Bluestacks Vs Droid4x
Pros of Bluestacks:
- Very decent performance that every new user can use this app very simply to download and use.
- Bluestacks allows you to download and quick looking of all games and installing apps. It shows the google play store app on the screen and all the display is same like as android.
- This emulator creates shortcuts for android apps. A folder on the desktop with shortcuts to apps will be created. Opening a shortcut app will direct you to view the same app which is having a short cut.
- Bluestacks can run multiple instances that are possible with any of the google accounts.
- Even a normal people can install and use it. No need of any guidance or developer instructions to use this.
- Bluestacks is a simple reason to install the apps directly from the google Playstore.
- You can easily transfer the files between bluestacks and windows host. There are shared folders for this purpose to transfer the files.
- Installing the apps directly from the Playstore is very important for developing purpose.
- One of the main Pros is it doesn’t ask you to register and login to your account to use this in android phone.
- Designed with gaming in mind is very good Pros of bluestacks.
Pros of Droid4x
- You can run dual operating systems smoothly in this emulator. It means you can flip easily between windows and Android OS with ease and no performance degradation.
- Easy drag and drop option is available to use the apps store or run apk files directly to install to the device.
- GPS simulation over the droid4x emulator. You can use GPS connection in your device.
- Remote controller options are available here in this emulator. You can use your smart phone to remote control your droid4x games. After this you can customize your keyboard.
- Very responsive touch screen for great game playing in PC laptop.
- One of the main Pro with droid4x app is it is free to use and download. It allows you to hard or virtual screen keyboards. You can customize RAM and CPU’s used.
- Modify windows screen and swipe between windows 10 and droid4x. It allows you for 1 folder share as SD.
- Amazing graphics options are available in this droid4x. You can play high end games as well as low end games in the droid4x emulator installed in your computer.
Cons of Bluestacks Vs Droid4x
Cons of Bluestacks
- Bluestacks run only in windows and Mac os only. It doesn’t support on Linux. Only windows and Mac users are available to download the emulator. We can use third party tools to run bluestacks on Linux.
- We cannot customize default home screen and if we do we have to face so many problems like it lags a lot. It automatically slows down the system.
- The default launcher of this bluestacks acts like a portal to launch games and not much else where we can do a lot in other android emulators.
- If you are looking for a stock setup without much tweaking we can look elsewhere.
Cons of Droid4x
- Coming out of windows 10 sleep modes tends to lockup this emulator very soon. Restarting the emulator seems to be the only option which is available on the droid4x home screen.
- Emulator appears to be running, but the android OS is frozen apps like Playstore and many more.
- This emulator will run only in windows OS. By using other third party tools we can still run it in different OS. Don’t try to do so.
- Gives error notification if you try to tab screen from Recommend custom button.
- Option called gyro sensing is not working with this emulator.
- The very step in our topic Bluestacks Vs Droid4x is pressing the home or back or task list icons may cause lag for the emulator.
- We cannot customize the home screen button in this emulator. It is the main Cons of droid4x emulator.
- Buttons on the auto hide navigation tool bar are very small.
- There is no widget support for the users.
- Latest version android used in 4.2.2.
Here as a result we came to conclusion on Bluestacks Vs Droid4x. I can tell you one thing is both the emulators are very good. We cannot say which one was very great among those two. One is good in one thing and another one is having another best option. Look at the pros and cons of both emulators and download them as per your requirements. My personal suggestion for you is droid4x is working very well with the Windows OS. Processing speed is more when comparing with bluestacks. Even we can play android games in PC. I gave you all the clear information about the entire article on Bluestacks Vs Droid4x.
If you have any queries regarding this article kindly post them in comment box. Please share this article to your friends in social media. We feel happy for that and will give you another useful informative article. Thank you.